Supported Independent Living provides services to you in your own home, which can be an individual or shared living arrangement. All the help you need with your day-to-day activities, care needs, daily chores, skill development, everything you may need to live as independently as possible.
We will help you with daily tasks such as:
- Assistance in Managing a household budget.
- Personal care
- Household chores like cleaning and laundry
- Assistance with preparation of meals
- Daily skills training
- Assistance with Shopping
- Medical assistance
- Community participation and activities
- Any other NDIS funded services